Standard Club/Team Membership
Our entry-level, standard membership package is ideal for:
- Teams who may be newly forming and looking for players.
- Smaller teams or groups who gather on a more social level to play football.
- Teams who do not plan on traveling to an international IGLFA event, but want to be part of the LGBT football community.
Premium Club/Team Membership
Our high-level, premium membership package is ideal for:
- Clubs/Teams who annually attend an IGLFA sanctioned event.
- Clubs/Teams who wish to actively participate in the decisions made by IGLFA.
- Clubs/Teams who have a longer history with IGLFA.
- Clubs who have 2 or more teams and/or more then 50 members.
- Having your club/teams Name, Email, Website/Facebook/Twitter and logo listed on the IGLFA Member list tab
- A “pin” on the IGLFA member map
- Voting rights on IGLFA Board elections as well as By-Laws and Constitutional changes
- Advertising your clubs Events and Tournaments. Standard members will have the ability to post your Events and Tournaments on the IGLFA home page in the Upcoming Events section
- Eligibility to be nominated for an office on the Executive Board of Directors;
- Eligibility to serve on both Standing and other committees of the Board.
- Participation in Association sponsored events, subject to provisions in the By-Laws and the rules and regulations governing games and tournament play;
- Attendance at all meetings of the general membership and at special meetings as designated by the Board. An Associate member may not vote on business at meetings;
- Participation in Association sanctioned tournaments as a referee consistent with current license rating and qualifications.
- Two (2) representatives in the House of Delegates (2.3); receiving one (1) vote per representatives during any meeting of the general membership;
- Sole power to amend the Constitution and/or By-Laws.
- Five individual memberships including full rights and responsibilities.
- A free website (to develop as you see fit).
- Six IGLFA soccer balls and two (2) pair of Goalie Gloves (no specific vendor)
- Access to “Community Grants” of $500 for events specific to LGBTQ issues (funds can be used for refreshments (non alcoholic) or as security for a venue.